Modifying Public Folder Templates

  • From: "Chris McNally" <cmcnally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 10:16:34 -0800

We have a number of templates in public folders. If I go to, for example,
"Drawings" public folder and then "action/new drawing request" the template
opens up. I can then go to "tools/forms/design this form" enter the password
and get in to the design interface. If I then go to "view code" I can make
changes on the VBA code and they take. But if I try to change the interface,
for example the values in a drop down box, the changes don't take effect, they
only take effect on the instance that is open and not on the template.

Any guidance greatly appreciated.