Re: Modify GAL using ADSI

  • From: KTSuresh <kt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 14:00:33 -0500

Looks like a  strange requirement.GAL Entries are added when u create user or
contacts.And ofcourse u can use ADSI to add or remove user or contacts and
they will be added or removed from GAL.

I am not sure, but you can try using CDO Library

3/13/2002 12:45:16 PM, "Bansal, Mani (Contractor)" <BansalM@xxxxxx>
wrote:

>http://www.MSExchange.org/
>

>Has anyone worked on modifying(ADD/DELETE/update) GAL using ADSI
APIs?

657199X@xxxxxxxxxxxxx