Modify Filter Rules

  • From: "Hemmings, Rob" <Rob.Hemmings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 15:48:34 -0000

Does anyone know if it is possible to modify Filter Rules in Exchange
2000 to query OU Membership.

Example 1: when modifying Address Lists, I would like to be able to show
all users in each OU separately.
Example 2: when creating Recipient Policies (I'm trying to host multiple
SMTP domains), I would like to be able to apply the policy only to users
in a particular OU, regardless of which Exchange Server or Mail Store
they are in.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Rob Hemmings
Bexley Mail Administrator / Postmaster
rob.hemmings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:rob.hemmings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to
whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that
you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify Bexley Council by
telephone on +44 (0) 20 8303 7777.

                Web Site: http://www.bexley.gov.uk