RE: Moderator EMAIL!!

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 22:21:11 -0500

Here is a neat solution that you can do with pf, otherwise you will need to get
listserv software.

You could use a public folder WITHOUT the "moderation" rule. Get your
users to send email to the PF, and have the list moderator periodically
check the folder contents and forward them to the distribution list. A
simple way would be to have 2 PF's - an "inbox" and an "outbox". The
moderator would move approved messages (drag-and-drop) from the inbox to
the outbox, and a PF rule would forward the mail from there to the DL.