RE: Missing message

  • From: "Paul Taylor" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 12:25:47 -0400

First scenario:
Microsoft introduced a security rollup package that blocks attachments.
If they are using outlook express it is in the security tab. If using
outlook 2002 or earlier you will have to make changes to either the
registry or download a free tool.

Second scenario:
Your ISP or others down the food chain maybe blocking attachments from
certain countries. I am not sure how tru this is, but I did read an
article somewhere about it in regards to dealing with spam. I doubt this
maybe the problem and I think the first maybe more likely the problem.

 This article explains a bit more about it

also you may opt for other remedies.

Paul Taylor
1296 Wiltshire Lane
Mississauga, Ont. L5C 4C5