Re: Missing attachment for some users

  • From: Praveen Ramaswamy <ramaswamy_praveen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 23:22:06 -0800 (PST)

Yea! I have done this and even in OWA it is not visible. The actual mail size
itself is diffrent for users who have not got the attachment. Actual size is
400KB but for people who have not got the attachment it is only 8kb.

  regards
  Praveen R

Anthony Paillard <anthony.paillard@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      http://www.MSExchange.org/
  Hi,

  Did you try to read the email trought OWA ?
  There is just one message for each storage bank and just a pointer to this
email for users.
  So you can easily check if you issue an outlook problem or not.

  Anthony Paillard