Missing attachment for some users

  • From: Praveen Ramaswamy <ramaswamy_praveen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 22:50:33 -0800 (PST)

   Hi,

  I am using exchange 2003 with SP1 on windows 2003 SP1. I am currently facing
a problem while sending a mail to e-mail group. When a message is sent to a
e-mail group (3000 users are member of this group) with in-line attachment size
of 500KB.
  Some of the user?s didi not get this attachment but they have got the mail.
The attachment is missing for some users; the size of that mail also differs. I
checked event log on exchange and antivirus, but nothing unusual has happened.

  No clue what happened, this is problem is there irrespective of outlook
client version used.

  Can some help on this.

  Regards

  Praveen R