Missing Global Address List

  • From: "Kevin Bryce" <kb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 13:16:39 -0000

Hi Everyone,

We have just installed Service pack 2, on our Exchange 2000 server.  Following
the install we appear to have completely lost the Global Address List.  We can
still send and receive okay.  Nothing else appears to be wrong, or have gone
missing.  Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Kevin

http://www.star.net.uk