Missing Exchange Tabs in Active Directories Users and Computers

  • From: "Mike Chyril" <Mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 10:09:46 -0600

i have a win2k domain controller, hosting exchange 2000 and when I try
to load up active directory users and computer..  my exchange tabs are
missing..   any idea how i can get em back?

This has happened because a raid drive has failed and corrupted files.

Can I re-install exchange?  Will it repair it without any adverse
effects?

Should I install SP2?   Will it be able to fix the corrupted files?

Also I have will have to rebuild this server at some point because I
don't know what system files are corrupt..  how can I bring another
exchange server online and migrate everything over?

Thanks,

Mike