RE: Missing AD attributes after stupid ADC mis take

  • From: "Lara, Greg" <GLara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 16:56:43 -0500

Turns out it took a little more work than this to correct. ADC was creating
a disabled user account in the default OU I'd set for replication. I had to
copy the  msExchADCGlobalNames attributes from that account to the existing
one, then delete the ADC created account (after exporting the user's mailbox
just in case). After forcing a replication, boom!, the correct account was
mail-enabled.

I got the attribute copying information from this KB article:

Thanks again Sonu.

Greg Lara
IT Department
Anti-Defamation League
823 UN Plaza
New York, NY 10017
(212) 885-7764 (voice) (212) 885-5807 (fax)
 <mailto:glara@xxxxxxx> glara@xxxxxxx
Use the ADL Helpdesks:
IT:
http://www.webhelpdesk.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/HostedHelpdesk.woa/wa?id=25