Minimum permissions for creating and deleting mailboxes

  • From: "Dan Vanden Bosch" <dvandenbosch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 08:29:55 -0700

I would like to know what the minimum permissions are for creating and
deleting Exchange 2000 mailboxes. I have a user who handles the
administrative task of adding and deleting users, and right now she's a
domain admin. I really want to remove her from being a domain admin and
keep her from being an Exchange admin, too. Can you tell me what I need to
do to have this user be able to do her job without being in these groups?