RE: Migration of lotus notes to exchange

  • From: "Santhosh, H." <SANTHOSH@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'skaushal@xxxxxxxxx'" <skaushal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 12:11:17 +0530

-----Original Message-----
From: Sudhir Kaushal [mailto:skaushal@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2003 11:31 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Migration of lotus notes to exchange

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi,

May I know the extension used for personal folders in Lotus Notes as we use
.pst in Exchange?
[Santhosh.H] .nsf
 I have to migrate my clients personal folder and contact list from Lotus
Notes to  Exchange server 5.5. May I know how to proceed with this?
[Santhosh.H] you can use lotus connector in outlook2000 or 2003 or third
party wingra software
also there is some Microsoft utility search on TechNet

Regards,
Sudhir Kaushal
Network Engineer ( Hosted Team )
eGain Communications Pvt. Ltd. Pune.( Nasdaq - EGAN )
Hello - (+91 20) 4222812, (+91 20) 4228607, Ext - 126.

This message and any attachments are intended for the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not forward, copy, print, use or disclose this
communication to others; also please notify the sender by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.

The Timken Company