RE: Migration of linux send mail to Ms Exchange 2000

  • From: "Walkowiak, Matt" <Matt.Walkowiak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 11:20:26 -0500

I guess I would try and look for a Linux utility that can convert all
the mail boxes into .PST files, then use ExMerge to import the mailboxes
back in.  Sorry, cannot give you an example application, but it should
give you a start.  I gotta believe something has been written in the
public domain.  Microsoft might even have something, considering how
popular Sendmail is.

Matt Walkowiak