RE: Migration help

  • From: Manickam_Annamalai <Manickam_Annamalai@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 10:49:42 +0530

Dear Jolylon,

With ADMT v2 password and SID can be migrated.

for SID migration check if SID filtering is disabled from the Active
Directory Domains & Trust.
for Password migration Configure pes(password Export server)
and follow all steps as in readme.doc file in i386\admt folder in W2k3 cd.

I think ADMT will be a native tool and at free of cost, there are lot of
tools like bind view, netiq... for migration but I feel ADMT is better

Manickam Annamalai