Migration from exchange 5.5 to exchange 2003

  • From: "Barton, Mark" <mark.barton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 00:03:27 +0800

Hi All

We are in the middle of a exchange 5.5 to exchange 2003 migration, We
are experiencing a issue with some mailboxes we have moved from the
exchange 5.5 server to exchange 2003 server.

When the mailbox has moved to the 2003 server it is still showing the
mailbox in mailbox resources on the exchange 5.5 server admin console.
When you check the mailbox properties the correct email server is the
new 2003 server.

Has anyone seen this before?

Mark Barton

System Support Officer

V.Ships

mailto:mark.barton@xxxxxxxxxx

www.vships.com

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to
whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that
you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this email in error please contact the sender.

JPEG image