RE: Migration from Exchange 5.5 to exchange 2000 and exchange 2003

  • From: "Mario de Jonge" <netwerkbeheerder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 09:59:03 +0200

And if I may add

If you have exchange 2000 on windows 2000 and you have exchange 2003 on
windows 2003 and you move one into the other than you do see the

I moved the users from the 2000 to the 2003 ( Exchange )

And I am very pleased.

I want to add that the 2003 is standing 200 KM further away and I use
the ip6 to make the connection.

That's what I have to say for a Tuesday.