RE: Migration from Exchange 5.5 to exchange 2000 and exchange 2003

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 22:51:16 -0700

Well of all the bleppity blepp blepp stupid things for me to say backwards.

Open mouth, insert foot, bite down and swallow.

That's what I get for thinking at the end of a Monday.

Exchange 2000 will not run on Windows Server 2003, but can be part of a
Windows Server 2003 domain. Exact opposite of what I said.

I know this. I have a project where I am doing this exact thing, running an
Exchange 2000 server on Windows 2000 Server with 2 Windows 2003 DCs.

<Hanging head in shame.>

Thanks Mark.

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA
eServices For You