RE: Migration From Win2k to Win2k3

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 11:01:15 -0000

You can implement a Windows 2003 and Exchange 2003 into your existing
infrastructure, and assuming it will all be implemented into the
existing AD forest it will replicate with Windows 2000.

Mark Fugatt
Microsoft Services Organisation
Mobile: +44 (0)7966 858108

This email may contain confidential information. If you are not named on
the addressee list, please take no action in relation to this email, do
not open any attachment, and please contact the sender (details above)
immediately. Information in this email is provided in good faith. If you
are a customer of Microsoft, please refer to the terms and conditions
which cover the provision of support and consulting services to you/your
organization. If you are not corresponding in the course of, or in
connection with a Microsoft contract or program with its own terms and
conditions, please note that no liability is accepted by Microsoft for
the contents of this mail.