Migration From Exchange 2000 to 2003

  • From: "Farhan Ahmed Khan \(ITG\)" <farhank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 17:22:01 +0500

We are running Exchange 2000 with all the users on WORKGROUP
environment, now we are planning to migrate to Exchange 2003 on new
Hardware. What procedures should I follow to do the migration? We have a
mail box store of almost 10GB, that to be migrated. Some one tell me
that new machine should be a member server running with Exchange 2003 of
existing exchange 2000 or additional domain controller of existing
exchange 2000 domain. Kindly let me know the point to point procedures
to follow for migration.