RE: Migration E2K -> E2K3

  • From: "Vadim Shulaev" <vshulaev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 08:37:37 -0700

I didn't install E2K3 yet, but i thought you may want to know what that
error means.
I just finished reading section on Troubleshooting Exchange from
"Exchange 2000 Server 24x7" and came across this helpfull utility called
Error.exe. It is part of the Exchange or has been included with SP2 and
higher. Run it from command prompt "C: error.exe 0x80072030"
and you should get answer or idea of what too look for. That should give
you an idea of what to look for...