Migration Concerns

  • From: LDS <u2htdaab@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 09:21:46 -0600

 Hi, I currently have to migrate a single 5.5 SP4 server to 2003 in a Native
2003 AD Domain.  I have numerous Public Folders with ACLs ties to each, as
well as numerous mailbox delegations in an environment of 1300 mailboxes.

My concerns are as follow, can anyone answer?

   - When I enable Public Folder replication via the AD Connector, will
   the Public Folder ACLs replicate as well?
   - Does the Microsoft utility pfmigrate transfer 5.5 Public Folder ACLs
   when rehoming the Public Folders onto 2003?
   - Does the Microsoft Move Mailbox utility also move any mailboxes
   delegations from the 5.5 to 2003 store?