[ExchangeList] Migrating to Exchange 2010

  • From: "Paul IKANZA" <PIkanza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 12:29:07 +0300

Dear All,

I have a small house-keeping issue that I would imagine a number of you have
gone through and would point me towards;

I have more or less completed my new exchange 2010 installation on a new
machine and would like to point my users to the new installation (in outlook
account settings) via either GPO or any tool that would enable me to do it
on a mass scale since I have about 1000+ users.

Has anyone done this before, please give specific details on how I can go
about it.

Thanks in advance.

Paul .J IKANZA

ICT Manager

Vision Group

Tel: 0414337342

0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS EMAIL AND/OR ATTACHMENTS IS
CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY BE PRIVILEGED. NEW VISION PRINTING & PUBLISHING
COMPANY LTD MAKES NO WARRANTIES REGARDING THE INFORMATION HEREIN
CONTAINED AND ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY
ARISING THEREFROM. UNINTENDED RECIPIENTS SHOULD DESTROY OR RETURN
EMAIL TO SENDER AND DESIST FROM USE, DISTRIBUTION OR STORAGE.
NEW VISION MAKES NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE SAFETY, ACCURACY,
COMPLETENESS TIMELY DELIVERY OR TIMELINESS OF ANY EMAIL AND
RESERVES THE RIGHT TO INTERCEPT OR CHECK OUTGOING AND INCOMING
E-MAILS.