[ExchangeList] Re: Migrating to Exchange 2003 Clustering

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 09:58:16 -0400

Yes this is possible. Is your Ex 2003 server already attached to a
shared SAN? If not you will need to go through all the process of
installing your HBA cards\drivers, MPIO software, create your
volumes\raid using your vendors Array utility, configure your basic
cluster config, then add your resources ie. Shared disks, Exchange
resources then you would move your mailbox from local volume to your
shared volume. Something to this affect.