RE: Migrating from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 09:19:35 -0500

The org name and the FQDN are two different entities.  You can change the
display name of the ORG entry if you like, which is what setup will read.

Check this out in the lab to be sure you get the results you want.  Virtual
server technology can be a great thing for such a test :)

Also, consider using Exchange 2003 vs. 2000.  2000 hasn't got much shelf
life left at this point.