[ExchangeList] Re: Migrating an Exchange 2003 server from one AD to another AD

  • From: "Jabber Wock" <jabberwock99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 16:25:06 -0500

Hello Raj,
Abou 150 users, on one Exchange 2003 Enterprise server.  The data centers are many miles apart.  No users are physically re-loacting, everyone is staing in place and keeping the same email addresses.  Just the server needs to move to a new AD.

On Jan 4, 2008 10:48 AM, Periyasamy, Raj <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
How many users do you have? How many servers? How far apart are the two data centers? Are the user workstations relocating or remain in the same place?