Migrating Exchange 5.5 multi-sites question

  • From: Raji Arulambalam <rajia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 08:27:42 +1300

Hi

We have a Windows 2000 AD Domain with an Exchange 5.5 organisation with 4
remotes sites located in remote locations. I installed Exchange 2003 on a
Windows 2003 member server in SiteA. This server has the ADC installed with
4 CAs. I have moved the users from SiteA into Exchange 2003 with no
problems.
I plan to install Exchange 2003 on new Windows 2000 servers in the remote
sites and move users using the wizard. The question is do I need ADC
installed on these remote sites servers with CAs so that I can move users.
Will these CAs be two-way.??
Is there anything else I would need to do.??

Thanks

Email disclaimer: This email and any attachments are confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, do not copy, disclose or use the contents in any
way. If you receive this message in error, please let us know by return email
and then destroy the message. Environment Bay of Plenty is not responsible for
any changes made to this message and/or any attachments after sending.
This e-mail has been checked for viruses and no viruses were detected.