RE: Migrating DL and Contacts from Ex 5.5 > 2003

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 09:56:10 -0500

Did you configure the ADC before you upgraded? ADC would have done just
that for you. The export formats are different from Exchange 5.5 and
Active directory. Hence there is no way to do an easy import export.
When you configure the ADC, the ADC will replicated recipient, contacts,
and DLs from Exchange 5.5 to your Windows Active Directory. That way you
don't have to do a manual import/export.

Regards,

Raj