RE: Microsoft Outlook XP can not retrieve mail

  • From: Rudy Kalkhove <Rudy.Kalkhove@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 13:11:12 +0200

confugure to a exchange or pop server

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Muk Cung [mailto:acung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Verzonden: vrijdag 18 juli 2003 13:00
Aan: [ExchangeList]
Onderwerp: [exchangelist] Microsoft Outlook XP can not retrieve mail

When I'am trying receiving mail using ms.outlook (XP) it's couldn't work.
I have an error messages "Can not foinding POP server, please check you're
email configuration....". I'm already check and check again.....and I'm
sure nothing wrong.Please, can you help me guy's ?

List Archives:
No.1 ISA Server Resource Site:
Windows Security Resource Site:
Network Security Library: