[ExchangeList] Re: Microsoft Exchange offline address book - 0X80040119

  • From: "Taylor, Mark" <Mark.Taylor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 14:16:36 +0100

Hi Hermano,

Take a look at support.microsoft.com/?kbid=887409 and
support.microsoft.com/?kbid=867506

Regards
Mark Taylor
MET Helpdesk
0870 903 7595

________________________________

From: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hermano JS.
Queiroz
Sent: 21 June 2006 13:18
To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ExchangeList] Re: Microsoft Exchange offline address book -
0X80040119

I got a different message now, the other one is gone. I ran today
earlier morning the ISINTEG, but I did not use the others one to defrag,
etc. (ESEUTIL), if you have experimented any situation like that and are
willing to share, I do appreciate it.

8:15:01 Synchronizer Version 11.0.8000

8:15:01 Synchronizing Mailbox 'Hermano JS. Queiroz'

8:15:01 Synchronizing Hierarchy

8:15:02 Done

8:15:02 Microsoft Exchange offline address book

8:15:02             0X8004010F

      Thanks,

Hermano Queiroz

Coord.of Network Services