[ExchangeList] Re: Microsoft Exchange offline address book - 0X80040119

  • From: "Hermano JS. Queiroz" <hjsqueiroz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 15:43:09 -0400

Yes, I read and did it, but look like that the problem it is another
thing that I don't know the solution yet. I ran the ScanPST  and ScanOST
and both were ok, I believe that it is something related with Offline
Address at some point...

If somebody else in this list has any other clues or thoughts please let
me know, I'll be thankful for that.

      Thanks,

Hermano Queiroz

Coord.of Network Services