[ExchangeList] Re: Microsoft Exchange offline address book - 0X80040119

  • From: "Hermano JS. Queiroz" <hjsqueiroz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 13:49:18 -0400

OALGen successfully opened a connection to Active Directory CU45320
which will supply the current Address Lists.

- Default Global Address List

OALGen will use 'C:\WINNT\TEMP\' as the temporary directory for offline
address list generation.

- Default Global Address List

Offline address list generation started.

- Default Global Address List

OALGen successfully found the address list '\Global Address List' in the
MAPI address book hierarchy table (/)

- Default Global Address List

OALGen encountered error 80040107 (internal ID 50101df) accessing the
public folder store while generating the offline address list for
address list '/'.

- Default Global Address List

OALGen encountered error 80040107 while cleaning the offline address
list public folders under
/o=campbellsville/cn=addrlists/cn=oabs/cn=Default Global Address List.
Please make sure the public folder store is mounted and replicas exist
of the offline address list folders.  No offline address lists have been
generated.  Please check the event log for more information.

- Default Global Address List

Offline address list generation finished.

- Default Global Address List

I'm right now looking at this article
http://www.amset.info/exchange/oab-error.asp and trying to make some
decisions. I have just one Exchange Server 2003, so I do not need
replicate anything, but my some mistake when I moved from one server to
another, the replication tab has the name of my server and there is no
way to add or remove anything.

Any other steps... I'm still looking; I'm not waiting only for your guys
believe me! But if you have something that I'm not aware, please let me
know.

      Thanks,

Hermano Queiroz

Coord.of Network Services