[ExchangeList] Re: Microsoft Exchange offline address book - 0X80040119

  • From: "Bruce J. Rose" <brose@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 11:56:03 -0400

Have you look at this TID

From: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hermano JS.
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 10:37 AM
To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ExchangeList] Microsoft Exchange offline address book -

I just recently deployed an Exchange 2003 Enterprise SP2 organization
within my Win2K Server domain.  Everything seems to be working fine,
except when my clients with Outlook 2003 do a send and receive to
retrieve new mail, they get the following error message in their
Send/Receive Progress window.

10:26:58 Synchronizer Version 11.0.8000

10:26:58 Synchronizing Mailbox 'Hermano JS. Queiroz'

10:26:58 Synchronizing Hierarchy

10:26:58 Done

10:26:58 Microsoft Exchange offline address book

10:26:58            0X80040119

      Thanks in Advance,

Hermano Queiroz

Coord.of Network Services

Phone: (270) 789-5202

All mail to and from this domain is scrutinized by the Scrutinizer.