RE: Microsoft Exchange information store service terminated with service specific error 0 (0x0)

  • From: anandkumar devaa <anandkumardevaa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 10:18:54 +0530

Dear Dave,
                I am giving you some more details about my position.
1. I installed in a fresh new server.
2. I installed exchange first time in this server
3. System attendent service is running.

In my server I disabled firewall software. I think that may cause this
problem.

Thanking you for your advice,

Regards,
Anand