RE: Microsoft Exchange information store service terminated with service specific error 0 (0x0)

  • From: Dave stevens <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 07:52:39 -0800 (PST)

This is a suggestion from Event Id: the web site

          Event ID: 7024    Source  MSExchangeIS     Type  Error
Description  The Microsoft Exchange Information Store stopped with service
specific error <error code>     Things to understand  What is the role of the
Microsoft Exchange Information Store service?      Comments  Woodrow Wayne
Collins (Last update 10/9/2003):
See M272570 to fond out how to recover from Information Store corruption.

John Weber (Last update 4/16/2003):
Stopping anti virus engine, and NAV CE 7.6 MSE service allow service to start.
AV and MSE services started normally after Exchange 2000 Information Store
started.

Adrian Grigorof
Error code: 4294966781: Normally antivirus software related. AV misidentifies
log files as infected files. FIX: Exclude all EXCHSRVR directories from AV
scans. See M262375. Note: You may also see this error if the log files get out
of sequence for some reason other than AV software (like deleting or renaming a
few log files).

Eror code: 4294967041: Jet error code for:
"JET_errDatabaseBufferDependenciesCorrupted buffer dependencies were improperly
set 4294967041". Buffer Dependencies are used to minimize the amount of
information placed in transaction logs during a B-Tree split or merge. The
suggestion here is to restore from backup, or hard repair with eseutil /p.
Several users reported that only a restore fixed the problem.

"Taylor, George" <gtaylor@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
    http://www.MSExchange.org/

Boys rule, Girls drool? Ha ha

What type of virus software do you have running on your box Anand?

-