Re: Microsoft Exchange information store service terminated with service specific error 0 (0x0)

  • From: anandkumar devaa <anandkumardevaa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 11:05:39 +0530

Dear administrators,
                             I got the answer of my question with help from
you, before I Installing exchange I installed forewall software on that new
server. So when I installed exchange and restart the Microsoft Information
store service and its dependencies are suddenly stopped and its not
responding. I am very happy. Thankyou very much.

Regards,
Anand
System Administrator

On 1/17/06, Anand <anandkumardevaa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> http://www.MSExchange.org/
>
> Dear Gentlemen's,
>
> Recently, I installed exchange server 2003 in a new windows server 2003
> server. I configured Active Directory and DNS properly. After Installing
> Exchange server 2003[enterprise edition] I am getting the following error.
>
> The Microsoft Exchange information store service terminated with service
> specific error 0 (0x0).
> Event ID: 7024
> Source: Service Control Manager
>
> I have checked Microsoft Articles but no result not yet.
>
> Please help me.
> Thanks in advance

Take care and bye

Regards,