Microsoft Exchange evaluation

  • From: "Charles Jensen" <charlie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 12:53:54 -0700

I have been asked to provide my management with a high-level cheat sheet
of support issues that come with Outlook Echange.  As always in the IT
world, I need the information by Noon tomorrow.  If anyone out there is
able to shoot me any large issues that they have come across, I would
greatly appreciate it.

An example would be (let's get the obvious one out of the way): "Viruses
are written specifically to exploit holes within the application, putting
the enterprise at risk on a daily basis."

Thanks in advance.