[ExchangeList] Re: Microsoft Exchange and VPN

  • From: "Taylor, George" <GTaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 11:04:45 -0600

Steve,

There are some good whitepapers here:

https://partners.mysonicwall.com/WhitePaper/DownloadCenter/WhitePapers.a
sp

We use Sonicwalls at many of our Home Transcriptionist and Dr.s offices.
They work fairly well and are a piece of cake to setup.  We also use a
Cisco VPN concentrator as well as a Neoteris CVPN box at this end, but
unless your looking at several hundred site-to-site VPNs that would be
way overkill.  Check to see if your current router is VPN capable, if so
put a small sonicwall at the other end, follow thier doco and you should
be set.

George Taylor
Systems Programmer
Reginal Health Inc.