[ExchangeList] Re: Microsoft Exchange and VPN

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 13:55:02 -0500

Even better and more secure:

http://www.isaserver.org/pages/search.asp?query=Exchange

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
MVP -- ISA Firewalls

________________________________

        From: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Taylor, George
        Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2006 12:05 PM
        To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [ExchangeList] Re: Microsoft Exchange and VPN

        Steve,

        There are some good whitepapers here:

https://partners.mysonicwall.com/WhitePaper/DownloadCenter/WhitePapers.a
sp

        We use Sonicwalls at many of our Home Transcriptionist and Dr.s
offices.  They work fairly well and are a piece of cake to setup.  We
also use a Cisco VPN concentrator as well as a Neoteris CVPN box at this
end, but unless your looking at several hundred site-to-site VPNs that
would be way overkill.  Check to see if your current router is VPN
capable, if so put a small sonicwall at the other end, follow thier doco
and you should be set.

        George Taylor
        Systems Programmer
        Reginal Health Inc.