[ExchangeList] Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Project

  • From: "Jabber Wock" <jabberwock99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 21:48:20 -0500

Hi all,

I have some users who want to use MS Project in their office. Has any of you used MS Project in your Exchange environments, and if so perhaps you can advise me:  apart from the ability to send email to each other via the Exchange server (essentially SMTP and POP), is there anything else that is needed on the Exchange  server?  Does Microsoft Office Project require any special components to be installed on Exchange?

TIA!

JW