From: Papito Miranda [mailto:papasito122@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 10:38 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Microsoft Exchange Instant Messaging

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi Folks.. Our Exchange admin has just configured the Exchange Server
2000(SP3) for instant messaging. I have installed the Exchange IM
client(ver 4.6.0084) on my Win2k(SP3) workstation. However, when trying
to sign in, I get the message "Signing to Microsoft Exchange Instant
Messaging failed because of a problem connecting to the service." I am
able to sign in on other machines within the same office, making me
think it's something that has to do with my workstation.

I would appreciate your guidance on how to tackle this problem..

Thanks

Pat

  _____

MSN 8 helps ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES. <http://g.msn.com/8HMQENUS/2743>