Microsoft Exchange Instant Messaging

  • From: "Papito Miranda" <papasito122@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:37:41 -0500

Hi Folks.. Our Exchange admin has just configured the Exchange Server 2000(SP3) for instant messaging. I have installed the Exchange IM client(ver 4.6.0084) on my Win2k(SP3) workstation. However, when trying to sign in, I get the message "Signing to Microsoft Exchange Instant Messaging failed because of a problem connecting to the service." I am able to sign in on other machines within the same office, making me think it's something that has to do with my workstation.
I would appreciate your guidance on how to tackle this problem..
Thanks
Pat