Messages in inbox - Can I get them to display the displayname listed in contacts???

  • From: "Angel Gabriel" <badmangabriel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList] (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 00:29:10 -0000

Messages clients recieve in inboxs are not always reccognised, and
sometimes, especially when people use webased email, thier display name
changes, or they are not to us by thier real name.

Is there anyway, that I can get Outlook to display thier display name,
if the contact is known? For example :-

Mail is recieved from email address bigbadwolf@xxxxxxxxxxx, and the name
in the email say BIG BAD WOLF
We know thta this email address belongs to someone known to us as Mr
Johnson, I'd like outlook to say Mr Johnson, instead of the name that
came with the email.

Can it be done?

*****
Not everyone is touched by an Angel....
... Those that are, never forget the experience
*****
By the way, do you have a website? Send me the link!
*****