RE: Messages Stuck in Local Queue of Exchange 2000

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 12:15:13 -0700

Are you saying you saw an event message that said the Virtual memory is
fragmented? The page file should be on a separate partition all its own and
set to a static size.

You have plenty of hardware (sort of) but how are the partitions?

Have your reviewed the logs?

Have you reviewed the message tracking?

Have you turned up event logging on the IS?

John T

eServices For You