Message with only CC field populated

  • From: "Rich Tibbets" <rtibbets@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 07:04:51 -0700

I have a problem that just started happening to one of my distribution
groups.  When some one sends and email to the "Information group" they
place the address in the To: field.  When the message is delivered the
address ends up in the CC: field.  I have exchange 5.5 / 2000 and all
clients are Outlook 2002.  This problem seems to happen only from Clients
connected to a specific Exchange 5.5 server.  Could this be a client side
problem or something on this exchange server.

Thanks

Rich Tibbets