Message tracking centre is slow

  • From: "adrian bolzan" <abolzan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 14:49:14 +1100

Hi,

Environment:
Exchange 2003 SP2 running on a HP server with Xeon 3 GHz CPU, 2 GB RAM,
RAID 5 array (4 disks, 10000 rpm).
Acting as a DC
Number of mailboxes = 200

When using the Message Tracking Centre I find that the searches take a
long time and then once results are displayed it takes a while for the
message path details to be displayed.  The searches are slow even when
searching within short timeframes, such as a few hours.

Would anyone know of a way to speed these searches up?

Thanks,
Adrian

IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments is confidential.
If received in error, please contact the sender and delete
all copies of this email. Please note that any use,
dissemination, further distribution or reproduction of this
message in any form is strictly prohibited. Before opening or
using attachments, check them for viruses and defects.
Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused
by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or
indirectly from the use of any attached files, our liability
is limited to resupplying any affected attachments.
Any representations or opinions expressed in this email are
those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those
of the Capital Transport Services.