RE: Message stuck in queue, keeps sending

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 16:43:37 -0500

I'm having a similar problem that I'm still investigating. I would start
by looking at the headers of the messages, determine if they are
generated internally or externally, check if they have duplicate message
ids. Also do message tracking to see if a particular client is
re-sending them. I'm still looking into my issue, if I come across a
solution I will let you know.