RE: Message bouncing between servers?

  • From: "Muqeem Syed" <Syed.Muqeem@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 16:52:27 +0200

Check on the properties of the Virtual SMTP Server on through the
exchange system manager, to see if the messages delivery option, one
option says to forward a copy of the NDR and the second one says to
store bad mails in the following location and the third option says to
forward all un-resolved mails to the following host... see if that is
pointing to the same server name as the exchange server, I have noticed
that it shows the same symptoms as you have mentioned above, on
inserting the name of the same exchange server