Message archiving

  • From: "Jamie A. Byrnes" <jabyrnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 11:02:11 +0930

Hi Guys,

Can someone help me with a problem I'm having setting up message
archiving with Ex2k SP3 on Win2k SP3.

I set up a public folder for the purpose, assigned only permissions for
myself for testing, mail enabled the folder and set message archiving to
it. At first only my own outgoing messages were submitted to it. Then I
got advice that this is a permissions issue so I made the default
permission as contributor (create items).

Now everyones outgoing messages are there, but no incoming (ie.
Internet) messages appear. Am I misunderstanding this and have to create
an event sink for this?

Thanks,
Jamie.
                             _