Message Tracking

  • From: "Bob Graf" <bgraf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 16:27:59 -0500

I use E2K, SP3.  Since upgrading to SP3, it appears message tracking is
no longer working.  If I right click message tracking, there is no Track
Message option.  When double clicking the Tracking Center, nothing
happens as far as entering any type of info to track a message.  I
checked all settings on the General tab of the server setup, and Enable
Subject Logging and Display, Enable Message Tracking and Remove Log
Files after 7 days are all checked.  Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you,