Message Tracking

  • From: "Mike Hogenauer" <MHogenauer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 13:59:39 -0700

I'm trying to setup message tracking in my environment

4 exchange 2003 ENT Servers all in same routing group

All servers are Windows 2003 ENT

All exchange versions are SP1 and windows Versions are SP1 as well.

3 of the 4 servers I've had no problem setting message tracking up

1 of them keeps giving me the error on the General page of the Server

Access is denied.

Facility: Win32

ID no: c0070005

Microsoft Exchange Management

I've edit the registry and the appropriate accounts have access to the
correct keys, the account I'm logged on with is also a member of the
enterprise and Exchange admins group as well as an exchange full
administrator.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mike